Betta Fish Forum banner

Aaahhhhhh!!! Please help!!!

1K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  BettaSCHmacK 
#1 ·
I bought Midas from Walmart almost 2 weeks ago. I noticed a white scar on his right side. Well it started going away, but i just now notice that the white scar has a hole looking thing on it. :shock: I wish i can put a picture up but i lost my camera charger.

Please help!

I really want him to pull through this. :oops:

#5 ·
I dont know what to do either. I've googled it but nothing comes up. I just hope its not a flesh eathing virus or something of that nature. I thought about putting aquarium salt in there too but like you said its an open wound. All i can do is continue to change his water. I might try putting a little salt in there.

#7 ·
Thank you. I will get some ASAP.

It has to be some type of sore. Its def not fungus because it is not spreading and there is no fuzzy appearance to it.

I feel soo sorry for him. All he does is chill at the surface and breath. Barely moves.

#11 ·
There was a plastic plant in there when i first got him. I took it out and replaced it with silk ones. I actually thought about that at first but the edges of the plant were not that sharp. But then again im not sure on how strong their body is. :|

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.