Betta Fish Forum banner

I did it again! My new boy, Leroy

511 views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Graceful 
#1 ·
Ran in Petco while I was in town, looking for that yellow betta. They didn't have one and I was going to be good and leave without a fish but I had that $5 coupon burning a hole in my pocket. I saw Leroy, he is the one and only Elephant Ear I have ever seen there. So I had to have him.

When I came home, my hands were full and I couldn't open the door. I knocked, well kicked the door. As soon as Shawn (my husband) opened the door and saw the fish he closed it in my face and just left me standing there. lol! He thinks my fish collecting is getting a little out of hand. He may be right, I'm up to 8 Bettas. One 55g tank (with pond fish), Three 10g tanks, Two 5g tanks and a 3g tank.

See less See more
#11 ·
This is the first green one I have seen as well. Petco usually gets in the blues, reds, oranges and purples. I've seen a few pinks but never yellow. My daughter has one that is mostly white, with a few colored spots but I've never seen a true white one either.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.