Betta Fish Forum banner

Puppy Pictures!!!

6K views 35 replies 19 participants last post by  HayrideHaunter 
#1 ·
So a couple days ago I posted in the "Face Behind the Name" thread about my friend's puppies. I was reeeeally hoping to get one aaaaand... I did! I am so happy! My parents just fell in love with them. :) I got some pictures yesterday. She is such a great puppy!! I've had her since thursday and she hasn't had a single accident in the house yet! She is in the house for now but will eventually be a livestock guardian dog. She is 9 weeks old and over 20 pounds. LOL She should be about 100 pounds full grown. She is Great Pyrenees, Anatolian Shepherd dog, and Akbash. I am so excited to finally have my own dog.
I think she looks like she's wearing eyeliner. LOL

I just keep looking at her and melting into a big puddle of puppy love pudding. :lol:
So happy.....

See less See more
#30 ·
Thats a plus! Lol. I love her face. She looks like she did something wrong and then has her inoscent face. So cute!
Posted via Mobile Device

#34 ·
Wow doggy hog! She is getting bigger and bigger everytime I see her! I also see that her spots have faded a bit more than the last time.
Posted via Mobile Device

#36 ·
My baby brother (he's 7) got a pup for christmas! Named him Maximum Overdrive...Max haha. He is 9 wks now and all black with a white "heart" on his chest...he's a golden shepherd though, so he will color up. We already had Shadoe (pronounced like "shadow")...he's 9...he's a tibetan terrier newfoundland bearded collie portuguese waterdog...thing. Haha...he's a mutt and those are the breeds that he has characteristic of...

gorgeous baby girl! She is so pretty.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.