Betta Fish Forum banner

Decisions, Decisions

1K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  AquaWarrior 
#1 ·
alright... here is the story... i have 5 betta fishies in my room... 2 are double tails, 2 are veiltails, and 1 is a delta tail...im hopefully (if i can convince my mom) able to buy one more fishy (i only have space for one) i have 3 choices im considering...1. an all red crowntail... i miss having a CT and having an all red fishy.... 2. a female double tail... i love my double tails and i currently have all boys (i wanna mix it up maybe)... 3. a dragon type betta (if i can find one)... please comment and tell me which one i should get... if i can even get one .... thanks a bunch

#6 ·
Dramaqueen - i know... its really hard to choose
Kuklachica - it would be awesome but i would first have to find one

#7 ·
Check out PetCo? They should all have the HMPK line in by the end of the summer. And a good percentage of the HMPKs they get in are dragons.

edit: and they should be getting HMPK doubletails... so you could get a HMPKDBT dragon! Not sure if they are carrying females in this line or not though.

#8 ·
wow!! HMPKDBT!!! and in dragon scales!! my heart just stopped!! that would be truely amazing!! i love double tails and always wanted a dragon... but to have them both!! holy wow! how long till they get them here in Colorado?

#9 ·
Not sure... you can ask your fish person at Petco to special order them (like I did at my store) but they can't guarantee they'll be dragons. It just happens that like at least 25% or more of them have been dragons. Make sure you talk to a manager though and explain that you have seen them on the internet from various other Petcos. They'll just have to do a little digging to find the correct SKU numbers to order them.

#11 ·
wo i'v never heard of HPMK's what type are they

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.