Betta Fish Forum banner
1M views 15K replies 837 participants last post by  ThatFishThough 
#1 ·
Alright, let's admit it, we are all guilty of fantasy shopping on Aquabid (and sometimes even splurging!) I thought I would start a thread for people to show off their dream betta's, unusual colors, and exciting purchases!

#9,872 ·
#9,887 ·
Okay. I don't know where exactly to put this so I'll put it here since it has to do with AB. I was gonna bid on this fish (the BIN price was $50 and the bid start was $30) but I was to late (the auction ended, no one bought him). So I asked the seller if I can still purchase him. He said "yes," so I told him how much was the fish? Now he's saying $40. Is there something I'm missing? Because it is a auction, anything can happen ha ha :p Heres the boy I was gonna buy or may buy. (I don't want up ending not responding to his email or anything)

#9,888 ·
I don't think he's worth 40 bucks personally. There are so many bicolors up on Aquabid that look just like him, if you bide your time right you'll find another just like him for 18-20 instead! I mean, unless you are utterly in love with him and need him now, that's just my personal opinion is all.

#9,890 ·
You can not answer and most of the time they assume you don't want to buy them, or just say that you are all set, the price is too high right now, thanks. That's what I'd do is all ^_^

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.