Betta Fish Forum banner

4 OR 2 moss balls?

669 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  BettaMommy531rip 
#1 ·
Would it be better to order 4 moss balls? Or just get 2 and split them up?:-D

#4 ·
I'll get four then. Thanks for the advice! I actually do plan on naming my moss balls. LOL. :) They're almost as cute as the bettas!

#5 ·
:) I'd get 4 as well. My large one "Poof" split and though I didn't think of re-shaping it I did tie it to driftwood :) I would opt for many little nanos rather than a pile of large ones though, that's a personal preference ^.^
Cannot wait to see pics!

#6 ·
I'm hoping to get the bettas in from the breeder soon! I just gotta save up a little bit more, and then you guys can have as many pics as you want! I've bought the 10 gallon for the boys to split, but at first both of them will be in 1.5 gallons for about a week or so. While they're in "quaratine" I'll buy all their decorations. I'm gonna sell some stuff, it's just old American Girl doll stuff that I never got rid of once I grew out of it, on ebay. But I'm looking forward to aquascaping the tanks! I've got plans for cool decorations, and gravel, I just got to get the fish! LOL. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.