Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-13-2013, 12:26 PM   #11 
AnimalLov3

So I will soon be posting some pictures of Earl. I 'stole'(Borrowed) one of the computers in the house haha. I'm slightly concerned, he has a gray spot on his chin/top chest area and I don't know if that's always been there, or if he lost color. and in none of the recent pictures I can see...I'm gonna keep an eye on it. He's currently in a jar, chilling with me why his tank heats up. I use this time to check him over since he's a scaredy butt.
AnimalLov3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 12:32 PM   #12 
AnimalLov3

So, I have no idea how to work this computer. So here are the ones I THINK are the best of the bunch.. I tried to pick the ones that showed his true colors the best. Although none of the pictures can really catch the fact the that the part of his fins that connect to his body in the right lighting get a blue glow to them.

Or not? The picture attachment thing keeps getting an error. Will add them later!
Old 09-13-2013, 12:36 PM   #13 
TiffanyP

You'll probably have to resize them to make them smaller. Another option is to upload them to another site, like photobucket or tinypic, and then post the links here :)
TiffanyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 12:41 PM   #14 
AnimalLov3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiffanyP View Post
You'll probably have to resize them to make them smaller. Another option is to upload them to another site, like photobucket or tinypic, and then post the links here :)
Thanks! I've never actually posted pictures with the computer for this site haha.
Old 09-13-2013, 12:50 PM   #15 
AnimalLov3

Yup that failed. They were wayyy to big.

Sorry this one is so small, I wanted it to be my avatar.

Last edited by AnimalLov3; 09-13-2013 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Pictures to big
Old 09-13-2013, 12:58 PM   #16 
AnimalLov3

OKAY I fixed I think.

Although the computer KILLED the quality.... I swear they looked amazing on the camera.

Also, although I don't think you can see it in these pictures, I found out my little betta has light blue eyes. ^-^
Old 09-14-2013, 05:00 PM   #17 
AnimalLov3

So Earl has recently been moved!

Not very far...

My dad got me a CUBED(YAY.) 1.5 gallon tank(Not much size difference, but his image isn't distorted now.)!! He got it last night but I just set it up today.

He got a new cave, and some new plants. And he's honestly loving it. It has a filter now too.(Which has mommy worried...but he seems to not care.) Watching him play around in this tank is the most wonderful thing ever. I watched him go from being stressed and anxious, to exploring. I swear he's been around the tank like 553625629657 times! He goes up and down the plants, pokes his head out of the cave, and I even saw him sleeping on one of the plant leafs!(Although he moved before I could snap a picture. D:) He's just adorable.

I love his face. I'm serious, I love it! He likes to stare at me and just open and close his mouth.

Yesterday I cleaned his tank(Before I found out dad got me a new one..) and when I put him in there, I had forgotten I had planned on feeding him after I cleaned it! But Earl made sure to remind me. He sat there and stared at me opening and closing his mouth repeatedly, then it clicked in my head. I hadn't fed him yet!

He is the cutest little fish ever..
Old 09-14-2013, 08:43 PM   #18 
AnimalLov3

Okay last update(Hopefully) today...

I'm sitting on my computer, playing a game, when I look over..... Earl is just sitting there. With his mouth WIDDEEE open. Until I looked at me, then he was like, OHP RUN AWAY. It wasn't even the normal open, it was basically an O...
Old 09-25-2013, 06:40 PM   #19 
AnimalLov3

Just a little update on Earl:

9/25/14: Earl is being a confident little bubble butt. He actually flared at my pencil without running away! I've never had him flare and NOT flee before. He really hates my pencil for some reason.

I got some really good pictures on my iPhone, I'm proud of them. I changed out his little cave thing for a pirate chest hiding spot a friend got me for my birthday. I had to change it out because Earl decided it would be a PERFECT idea to rub his head along the cave! Therefore he got a small cut on his head. *shakes head* His skin was hanging off for a while(That sounds a lot worse then it was. I swear it was really small.) and I was fearful that he had external parasites...I was wrongggg haha.. ^-^' He's doing pretty good! Still battling a case of minor fin rot I think, it doesn't seem to be getting worse but it's also not going away. Soon he will HOPEFULLY have 2 moss balls!!! :D By the second/third week in October hopefully. *crosses fingers*