Betta Fish Forum banner

Decor?

1K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  OrangeAugust 
#1 ·
What is your betta's favorite accessory in his/her tank? Bettasaurus loves all of his live plants! :) I'm looking to get something that is friendly for his fins since he recently ripped them on his favorite cave. :(

#2 ·
Live plants, definitely--I have them on driftwood and over the top of the water and my boys love hiding in them. :)

#4 ·
I found a few silk plants that are very nice, and stay well in the water for months, there is one from Petco, called the Red Fire Silk Big Leaves Plant, I can send a link so you can see it, it's big, and takes up much space, so the fishy's can weave in and out of it, and hide, and use as a resting spot, my HM loves it soo much, besides his Amazon Sword plant, this is by far his fave:)

#8 ·
Crusoe loves, of all things, to squeeze between the tank wall and his suction-cupped thermometer. Basically, he just likes to squeeze into tight spaces. He used to have a love affair with a plastic grass-like plant until he shred his tail badly and had to part ways.

#12 ·
My bettas Paris and Mango love their betta logs.Mango also loves tis log cave with fake plants stiking out.I got a picture of him poking is head out of it!:)

#14 ·
I moved the heater to the other side of the tank away from the filter. The day that I moved it he built a bubble nest around it. :) Does anyone have any unconventional decorations? I saw some of those tubes that they have in the hamster section in some of Petsmart's aquariums & I thought that was pretty cool.

#15 ·
Fishie loves his tall, live Amazon Sword plant. He almost never goes inside his terracotta pot.
Shiny likes his silk Amazon sword.
Jasper is so hyper I don't know what she does when I'm not home, but when I am home she's always swimming back and forth and up and down really fast at the front of the tank watching me. She doesn't show any interest in her plant.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.