Betta Fish Forum banner

75 Gallon Tank

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  doggyhog 
#1 ·
Thinking of starting a 75 gallon Betta sorority tank for fun before I make a salt water tank in a few years.

I currently have a 15 gallon sorority with 7 girls, I'm wondering how many more females I could add, and If It would be possible add a male because of the size or the tank?

Thanks

Betta Boy

#3 ·
You could add a LOT of females to that tank!! But personally I'd have about 10-15 females and get quite a few cory cats too. Always wanted a LARGE school of cories.

I would NOT add a male, that is just asking for trouble. Betta splendens have been bred for aggression so they do not live well together as Male/female pairs.

#4 ·
No Male will be added

HEy thanks a lot for the help. I will definitely be adding my 7 female bettas, and possibly introducing another 5 when I add them all.

I will also be getting some cory's. I was thinking maby panda cory's? Let me know if you have heard anything good?

But, no males they will find the females and attack! LOL, I have heard there are natural ways of mating nbetta but you need a specific kind of betta. If anyone knows more about this, please let me know!

Thanks

BETTA BOY

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.