Betta Fish Forum banner

Orchid HM! Lots of pics.

2K views 18 replies 14 participants last post by  Mister Sparkle 
#1 ·
Here is my new(ish) pride and joy! He's got some great spots.
I decided just at this very moment that I'm going to name him Othello. I hadn't been able to think of anything until now, but I think it suits him perfectly.

He's a very active boy. He loved to flare at Dahl, and he loves exploring that Asian lantern decor. :p

This was when I first got him, and was setting up his side:

See less See more
#6 ·

Adorable D: And I don't think I could divide a tank like that XD It just looks like they're waiting for you to turn, just to push it juuussttt so, and be off on the other side.
Yeah, that happened when I first set up the tank and left. The couple whos house I live in shifted it around, or something, because when I came back the tank was all wonky and everyone had played 'swap spots'.

But anyway, it's actually quite sturdy now. I found a way to 'hook' the binder cover under the tank rim, so it doesn't shift. I haven't had any problems yet...8)

And thanks everyone! SaylorKennedy, you'll have to steal him from me! ;-)

#11 ·
Betta Slave - Got him from a fish store called Big Al's. I'm not sure where else they have a store, apart from in Canada. Normally they stock VTs, but sometimes they get some really nice ones in and you get lucky. :p

doggyhog- he reminded me a bit of Mikko, too! Of course, not as vibrantly green and handsome as Mikko was.

Thanks everyone.

#17 ·
But you guys have Petco!

And thanks for the comments, everyone! Othello's started to bite his tail again...Grrr!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.