Betta Fish Forum banner

Betta Drawings!

19K views 244 replies 41 participants last post by  lilyth88 
#1 ·
Hello I am new to the world of owning bettas and with that I love the beauty of them. I have been drawing for 14 years mostly with graphite and I have recently started using photoshop.

These beautiful fish have inspired me to start drawing again, if you wish to have a picture draw feel free to post a picture of your betta and I will be happy to draw them up.

#143 ·
Thank you so much! I would love to have my other bettas done but I don't have pictures of them yet...
Pucky21811 - Kaida is so cute!

#144 ·
Jessicatim137: Thank you! I miss her so much she lives 4 hours away with my family while I'm at school. She's quite the character :3

#146 ·
You can tell she has personality from the picture.:)

#148 ·
Ohhhh!!! She's precious thank you!!! :D

#150 ·
You are so talented!! I'm putting them on facebook, but don't worry I'm giving you all credit! :D :D :D Please tell me this is something you're studying at school?!?!

#152 ·
!!! DRAW MY KITTY, TOO!

This is Moon Shadow (more commonly called Mousy, Mouse, Mouser, and Mouse [Conrad Pizza Rumpy Butt Junior]). :) Draw whichever you want. XD I can't pick!

And, another picture because the first one doesn't show his eye color:

And full body:

I sympathize with Pucky... my kitty is 2 hours away while I go to school. :( Once my boyfriend starts his new job up here and is here all the time, however, my cat will be here, too! I don't want my clingy kitty to have to deal with us not being here on weekends. At least my parents are constant if he stays at their house so he can cling to them. :p I MISS HIM!

Feel free to draw Ollie, too. Do not be deceived by her adorable face... she is pure evil! She's the opposite of cuddly and her idea of a hug is claws, haha.

#153 ·
ZergyMonster: I wanted an artwork of Mercutio. But he is so mean and fast! Every time I think I have good shot, he zooms away. He is way worse, when he is flaring. D:

#170 ·
By the way everyone, Tomorrow is MY BIRTHDAY! Happy 21 for me! So what are you all going to get me? Well I don't know about you but I'm going to celebrate by spending the day getting stuff done, I'll be sure to get your halfmoon finished tonight and I'll be happy to take any more requests.

#171 ·
Happy Birthday! What do you want for your Birthday?

#173 ·
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope you have a wonderful day! :-D
Are you looking for live plants or plastic ones? I know absolutely nothing about live aquatic plants! But I have a couple little plastic ones that I'm not using, along with a few other random fish things that I don't need anymore ... Nothing special, but I'd be happy to give them to someone who could use them! Lemme know if its something you might be interested in.

#174 ·
I actually started using real plants, and darn they make the tank look so much better and the fish really love it. Unfortunately I have been getting rid of my plastic plants because of this reason. Thanks for the offer though. :-D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.