Betta Fish Forum banner

Anymore?

809 views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Bombalurina 
#1 ·
I have a 10G tank with 4 female bettas, a dwarf frog, and a white pleco (not the normal one, this one gets to be about 5 in.) can i add anything else?

#4 ·
^ +1 You're already over-stocked as it is. Perhaps give the Pleco his own tank? 5" will be too big for a 10 gal.

#5 ·
I'd also look into re-homing or getting a different tank for the ADF as well. They seem to be harder to feed with other fish because it takes a little bit for them to find their food (bettas are pigs, which make it harder for them to find food fast enough too) and because, with enough provocation, it might lash out at your girls.

I've read somewhere that 5 gallons per frog is what should be considered as well.

#6 ·
I would definitely look into rehoming the pleco. Yes, albino bristlenoses do tend to max out at 5 inches, but that's still a big fish and they produce a LOT of waste, which is the main issue in a ten gallon. I would consider a ten gallon fully stocked with just a pleco and maybe a betta, they are that messy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.