Betta Fish Forum banner

Where is everyone located??

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Kali 
#1 ·
Hello all!!! I hope this is, a) the right spot for this thread, and b) that I get a few peoples responses. So my fiance Michael and I see from time to time a betta who is in need of rescuing. We want more than anything to save these poor souls and bring them back to good health and give them a good home. Unfortunately, we don't have room for any rescues and we are very hesitate on shipping fish ESPECIALLY sick ones. So Michael and I figured that we would see where a lot of people lived so that if we were close by and we saw a poor betta that needed some help, they were able to get a good home. UNFORTUNATELY we live in Magnolia Delaware and I know most people live in New York or even across the country. We would keep the fish for a few days until we found a home and to make sure they showed some prospect, but then we would sell OR GIVE them to whoever (if anyone) is close to us. It just breaks our hearts when we see one that needs help but we know we have no room for them and we don't know anyone around who could take them. If anyone could just let me know, that would be great!!! Let's save some bettas together!!!!:-D:-D:-D:-D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.