Betta Fish Forum banner

Who let the Betta out?!

1K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Arashi Takamine 
#1 ·
So I use MSN.com as my home-page a lot. So I log onto my computer and see: "Experience a more beautiful web." With a picture of a betta next to it.

See less See more
#4 ·
Betta's are slowly taking over the world. LOL

My mom said it reminded her of our fish. I think it's just plain cool.

#5 ·
LOL i like how its OUR fish till it needs a tank clean or feeding haha

#8 ·
Yup. My mom made it perfectly clear: "It's MY tank but he's YOUR responsibility." My mom considers me an expert on betta's so Aki's feeding is strictly on me. Water change....Well we're waiting a bit on that. Last time we checked the ammonia there was zero ammonia.

#10 ·
I agree with you wholeheartedly Dixie-san. Before getting a betta I always thought fish were beautiful animals to look at but the worst pets to keep. (Bad experience with goldfish.) Then I saw how beautiful betta's could be dove into my research and here I am today. I agree with you. I would love it if people would see the beauty of fish keeping. Not only with betta's but with all species avalible for pets.

#11 ·
Yes, fish are wonderful creatures if you give them a chance. They have a lot of personality and can lift the mood of your household. Humans should give things a chance before giving them labels. It makes me sad when I see people giving things labels when they've never given it a chance to shine. (It's so very sad. :-()

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.