Betta Fish Forum banner

BLUE Dragon on AB

5K views 100 replies 20 participants last post by  bettalover2033 
#1 ·
Some people told me long ago that BLUE Dragons didn't exist and i see this beauty and i'm thinking otherwise.

See less See more
#2 ·
OMG! How much is that fish? You have a link?

And I think blue dragon HM plakats are the ones we have not come up with yet.

#5 ·
Holy moly. Omg, thats the first thing that came to my mind. Sorry about the caps, im literally yelling for this fishy :eek:ooo i need....

#6 ·
SOMEONE FIND HIM! I would so be willing to place a bid on him if he is not crazy priced!

#7 ·
@lichiwolf omg, you are so lucky! i really wish that i could bid him, hahha XD too bad im only a middle school kid.. :p psh... plus my parents dont like getting fish in the mail, LOL hahaha

#9 ·
omg thank you! I have never done this before. do I have to contact the transhipper to know what the price is going to be? I am guessing in total this fish is going to be around $40

Would love some advise before I go through with this!

#10 ·
He's stunning!

BTW Actually he's not a "blue dragon." A blue dragon is supposed to be a gray/blue dragon bicolor like red dragons.

Here's an example of a red dragon

The blue dragon is supposed to have the same body color as the fish above but with blue fins....

#12 ·
You buy the fish, you pay usually about $5 to the seller, who is shipping hundreds of bettas to the US at one time to keep it cost effective- youre paying your share. They get shipped to the transhipper either you choose or is closest to you, who you pay the $20+ to for shipping via USPS, etc.

:B

Jen Viviaros (spelling...) is great, I love how she ships!

#16 ·
Exactly. And as for you lichiwolf, Good luck because he would make such a good addition to your pack:)

Beat2020: Thank you for clarifying that for me. i thought that blue dragons have the blue dragon scales, but apparently they dont lol. Thanks again.

#37 ·
o_O.................crap >.<

I can't give up $70 at the moment......this sucks....I really wanted him too. Its like I could do it, but then I will be behind with a bill thats coming up and I don't need late fees. Ugh!!!!

#21 ·
Oh really. Well i seen a couple of males on AB with free priority shipping and just $20 for express. So thats a really good deal right there.

#32 · (Edited)
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.