Betta Fish Forum banner

Pixel Bettas...?

6K views 82 replies 10 participants last post by  Jessicatm137 
#1 ·
So, back in the day...before fish that is xD....I was a rather avid photoshopper. I can't draw to save my life, but I used to love to manipulate photos and play around with photoshop and whatnot. However, after a couple of computer crashes and a lost photoshop disk, I kind of....stopped doing anything with it for a couple of years.

However, in my lurking I noticed a few threads about people making little pixel bettas. I thought they were the cutest little things....and after a bit of studying and looking up a couple of things, I figured I might as well dust off GIMP, which had been sitting on my computer for a while, and see if I could do some pixeling myself xD

.....Yeah. I got REALLY bored. xD

So I'm just curious about opinions. :) I think I'll make one for each of my boys and put it in my siggy somehow...I don't know if I'll make any for anyone else xD Maybe? Perhaps? Lol
Anwho, here is the one I was/am working on tonight:

Original Picture

Pixel:

Still tweeking and messing with it a little xD But what do ya'll think so far?

See less See more
#54 ·
It's very strange because I have tried everything now and it still doesn't work. But thats okay, I can change it every week to a different pixel. :)

#63 · (Edited)
Awww, they do look quite similar don't they? xD <3
I'd certainly be more then happy to; I'll get right on that :)

You can save the image or copy the URL, head over to your User CP(far left on the top bar of the site), go to 'Edit Signature' under Settings&Options, then you can paste the URL in Option 1 or pull the file off your computer in Option 2 at the bottom where it says 'Upload Signature Picture'. :)

#77 ·
OKAY so I managed to get it done for you...but I had to go and hook up my glitchy, virusy desktop because I can't use GIMP the same on my new Mac ;P
I'm afraid this is the last pixel I can do for a while until I can find another program or figure out a way around my issues with GIMP 8/

URL: http://i45.tinypic.com/2j623rq.gif

URL: http://i45.tinypic.com/34zn7mh.gif

#79 ·
Do you think you could do another of my new betta Natsu? And if it's not to much to ask, if you could add him to Rikuo and Noxus's picture.(if he could be on the very right I would LOVE it) That would be great!
Here is a picture from his breeder:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.