Betta Fish Forum banner

NEW BETTAS! Aubin and Skyden! NEW WHITE MALE BETTAS :)

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Jrf456 
#1 ·
So yeah.. Went on a trip to Petsmart to get some Science Diet dog food and a new collar. Left with that and two beautiful betta boys! :'D

These are their bowls, they sit on the desk and I think look lovely with the lamp in the middle!

This is Aubin, Aubin means white in French. This picture shows him as greenish-white but he's all white, curse you flash!

This is Skyden, I named him Skyden because he looks like the sky, his body a cloud and his fins the sky!

and BONUS OF MY CAT :D We have 5 cats, but this is mine, he stays in my room, I feed him.. And he's very over protective of me :) Wesley is his name, but we just call him Wittle! :)

See less See more
#3 ·
Thank you! And he's a half moon tail.

Funny story.. I was at the check out counter with just Skyden when they brought in a HUGE cart full of bettas from the delivery truck... Needless to say Aubin was a last minute thing :).

And yes.. Sadly he has a little finrot. I'm treating him with the salt and the fish drop stuff lol.

#5 ·
is skyden a green/turquoise betta? im guessing he has a peach colourd body. is there another pic of him atm, he looks really beautiful so far.

#6 ·
Blanc or Blanche is white in French, Ive never heard of the word Aubin (Aubain?) in french... Unless you mean the name, similar to Albin/Albain :D? I have a friend named Aubin. (Ohh-bah{n})

He doesnt have rot. Treat with the salt if you want I guess, do it for 5 days, 1tsp/gallon of water, 100% daily water changes.

Nix the drop crap, he doesnt need it and it wont help. :p

Very nice!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.