Betta Fish Forum banner

Pixel Betta :)

4K views 22 replies 16 participants last post by  WildFlower 
#1 ·
So I've done pixel art, mostly dolling, for 7 years now... I attempted my first animal today, my fish Beau!

I'll try more if you want, idk how big or small they may or turn out haha.. This turned out a lot smaller than my usual pixels, but w/e. Also if I try any, idk how long they may or may not take to complete.. Anyways, let me know what you think :)

See less See more
#3 ·
I can certainly try! Probably tomorrow night though.. I'm finally feeling sleepy lol :p I'm glad you like though! Also, I love how Beau and Blau are off by one letter... haha, Beautiful and Blue :p They could be best friends y'know that? haha.
(oooo can you tell I'm getting tired? aha)

#7 ·
Wow, so many more than I expected! :p I'll start on them as soon as I can :) beautiful fish!

At Betta Lover, is it ok if Phantom has some grey to him? He may be difficult to keep entirely black/shades of black without lookin like a big spider blob haha.

And I think that picture of Fred should be fine :) I can see it really well on my phone. If I have problems on my comp I'll let you know tho.

#17 ·
Can you make a pixel of my delta tail betta? His name is Dakota.

Attachments

#19 ·
I am sorry to hear that rainbow died. I hate when bettas have to part withj the world. Lucky and Magenta and raven made me really sad and now i remember them by going out to see their grave every once in a while.

#20 ·
Can u also make a pixel of my friends betta: Rocky. Hes a spade tail.

Attachments

#21 ·
Can you do Chewbacca?

Attachments

#22 ·
For this one if you can :)

By kather at 2012-06-12

#23 ·
I would love one of Rikuo if you have the time since you seem like you already have you're hand full. :) He would be in my albums or you can base him off of my avatar.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.