Betta Fish Forum banner

My dream was betta than yours :)

3K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  bettabug 
#1 ·
So last night I had a dream. I went to walmart to go look at the bettas. This time the tanks were all clean. Most of the bettas are in tanks. So i was looking around and i saw this plakat. It had a rainbow body like green red blue and its tail was bright yellow. I saw this girl next to me who was geting a tank and accesories ex. And i asked her i was like isnt that fish cool? She said YEA im gonna get it. I asked her for her number so i can ask if she knows how to take care of a fish. But then i woke up :( One of the best dreams ever.

#6 ·
Instant water changes....does it make me a serious dork thinking about how totally awesome a dream that would be to have? xDD

Lets see....well the dream that got me into keeping bettas had this bright super red betta(HM or CT....can't remember...)and this, like, platinum with HM male and two matching females....Haha, it was a pretty cool dream. I've also had a couple other betta dreams, but the only other one I remember the most is the one where I found this really pretty red, black, and silverish King. xD I love dreaming about fish, but get so disappointed when I wake up and realize it was just a dream :lol:

#8 ·
lol I had a dream the other night that I went to feed haru and had my fingers in the water and he started swimming through and between my fingers letting me pet him. I looked down at him and said "your too cute" and he started talking back with me and had a conversation about how he wished I could come in the tank and play with him and if I go talk to the petstore they have something that can shrink me down to size to go into the tank. and then we continued talking i was telling him that was impossible and he was persisting it wasnt...then i woke up lol I should have ran to the pet store to get that stuff instead of arguing with him. still a really sweet dream though lol

#9 ·
I had a NIGHTMARE!!
It was that Lucky died, and i woke up, my face all wet,(probably from "Crying") and I looked at his tank, expecting it to be empty, and he came up to the glass. I was SO relived!!lol!

#10 ·
I've had a nightmare before too! I dreamed that when I was changing my fishes water I accidentally sucked them up into the gravel vac and the other end of the hose flew out of the bucket and splashed them all over the floor and my roommate walked in and stepped on them...it was pretty horrid. I woke up sweating.

#13 ·
I JUST NOW had a dream that i went too my old school, and I brought all of my fish to share. Kind of weird, it was a LOOOOOOONG time ago since had "Share".
The best part was that you could keep males together without them fighting.
:D

#14 ·
the only fishy dream i have ever have is that i was locked in a tiny room with my pet goldfish who was all rainbowy!!! i woke up all crying and scared. it was the morning of my 9th or somthing birthday!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.