Betta Fish Forum banner

Meet Charcoal!

1K views 22 replies 12 participants last post by  lilchiwolf 
#1 ·
I got my hands, FINALLY, on a Black HM Male!
Been waiting sooo long!

#3 ·
Thank you!

#8 ·
Wow, he's amazing! Looooove him! Very cool. I like his tank too, what size is that? Congrats! :D

#9 ·
He is on the far left side if a 4 way divided 10 gal. I will have updated pictures of my newly remodeled set ups in a sec!:-D

#11 ·
BTW! He is a Melano Black HM Male. I had to look up the type cause I forgot :p

#14 ·
When are you free next???

#17 ·
Love. r. ly. :p He's so beautiful, you are very lucky to have him... there are a lot of people on this forum that would steal such beautiful fish... whistles... hehe! He's really beautiful.

#18 ·
Thank you. I have been waiting so long to see a black HM come to my Petco. Last time I saw one was last year November. I went back the next day to get him and he was gone. Found out one of the employees took him home. This petco knows me and has my #. They know to call me when bettas come in, mainly black HM's. I got no call about this fish. This was a random walk in. He looked a little pitiful in the cup, but I did not care. I wanted a black one gosh darn it!

As soon as he poofed up at the mirror when he got home I was all smiles. I hope he becomes all black with time. He is still young with a little tail, so cute!

#20 ·
*puts chains around the tank and sets up a guard dog* NO, MINE! >.>

#21 ·
So beautiful!! I can't believe he was a Petco find! Lots of good luck and pictures, pictures, pictures!!!

#23 ·
I will for sure take new weekly pictures of his growth and change progress:-D

#22 ·
Haha. :p Would a guard dog protect a fishy?? That would be a funny poster pic! Haha. Good luck with the new guy! He's loverly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.