Betta Fish Forum banner
22K views 218 replies 25 participants last post by  Tappy4me 
#1 ·
So, the name basically says it all. It's a Christmas betta contest!

Rules:
Post a picture of your Christmas betta. They can be Christmas colored or just look Christmas-like. (a photo of your betta edited to have a Santa hat on your betta is fine.)
Prize: A hand drawn picture of your betta fish

Please note that this is not a forum sponsored contest and I have permission for this contest. I also have two slots for judges available for whoever would like to help judge.

#118 · (Edited)
My little Male Half Moon cutie named Snowball. I got him from a terrible Petsmart home and as you can see his fins are still recovering a bit.

The other fish is his little girlfriend halfway turned, that why she looks cut off. Her name is Snowflake. Shes a Veil Tail.

Snowball
The Half Moon

Snowflake
The Veiltail

Snowball is the one I'm entering. Snowflake is just here to share. :)

Attachments

#134 ·
Thanks! It took forever to get it set up but it looks good now. Toby's side is a little smaller because the filter is on Aria's side but I don't think he minds. Before I go back home in a couple days I'm picking up another sheet of the plastic mesh and doubling it up so that they can't see each other...I think that's why he's biting his tail!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.