Betta Fish Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spokane,WA Anyone?

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  dramaqueen 
#1 ·
Anyone live in the spokane,WA area, That may want to swap some bettas and tips. Iv just moved here and havent found many people into bettas. Iv just had two spawns in the past month, an the only person iv found that wants to talk Betta or Fish at all is the pet store owner whos buying them, well other then my wife that is( But even her interest only gos so far). And the only Aquaruim Club iv found is in Seattle....

#2 ·
Sorry, I'm not near you but I feel your pain. I don't even know anyone who keeps aquariums as a hobby so that's why I'm on here all the time! I wish I had someone to do fish stuff with, my parents don't like it much and it makes it hard to get supplies. They definitely wouldn't drive me to an aquarium club :(

#6 ·
Me too! My dad is great but he works a lot and I feel bad bothering him all the time. I have to practically beg on my hands and knees just to get to a fish store :-(. It would be nice to have someone to share this hobby with....oh well enough with my pity party!

#8 ·
Yup, that's what it's like. And even if I get there she really takes all the fun out of it :evil:.

All the fish stores that I have are much too far to walk to :-(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.