Betta Fish Forum banner

HMPK's up for adoption

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  cjconcepcion 
#1 ·
Okay guys!!! Ive got these two girls, Sally and Eggy. I absolutely love them to death and hate to see them go... but i had a little accident in my sorority tank, I lost 2 girls, and the whole pecking order collapsed, my only option would be to get more girls, or separate them all. I cannot afford to give each girl enough space to live comfortably long term. So I was hoping that someone on here could give the two girls a loving home. They are sisters from the same spawn, i have successively spawned the larger one to the male in my avatar, and the other girl seems like she would be an easy breeder as well. The smaller one is a sweetheart, she has the sweetest personality and wouldn't hurt a thing. Her sister, is a little bit on the aggressive side, although the only fish i have ever seen her pick on is her little sister. Both females would do well in a sorority, provided that there are a number of other girls as well. They are free to go to a good home, priority shipping would be about $12 for both of them, $35 for express.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Yay Mo!

Reunited and it feels so good!

Reactions: dramaqueen
#5 ·
YES!!!! THANK YOU MO YOU ARE A LIFE SAVER!!!! This honestly couldnt have worked out better.... :)

#7 ·
would you be coming all the way to my house? or do you want to meet somewhere?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.