Betta Fish Forum banner

Sunshine and I

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  SunshineSulie 
#1 ·
Hello! My name is Casey! I have been posting on here for a few days, but I don't think I made one of these posts. So, here it goes!

I am a sophomore at college, majoring in Environmental Studies with 2 minors...Photography and Psychology. I have a fiance in the Army, who I love A LOT, but due to money, we are not getting married for a bit... :cry:

Sunshine!!! She is a betta I got at Petsmart in January. She is SUPER BEAUTIFUL. :-D She is my first betta fish ever. I have her in a 2.5 gallon tank with a filter, light, and heater. She eats a lot of different foods, because if I don't switch it up, she won't eat them (she gets tired of one type and won't eat it...). She eats Aqueon Natural Betta Food (3 days a week), TopFin Color Enhancer Flakes(switch with the other flake 2 days a week), Aqueon Natural Tropical Flakes, Hikari Frozen Blood Worms (frozen the size of the "a" circle once a week) and a fasting day.

She is super active and loves to jump. She will jump up to try to "catch" bubbles or drops of condensation, and gets out of the water quite a bit! She is super feisty. LOVES to swim in circles around her Marimo ball (I call him Armondo) when I come in the room, not sure why... Maybe it is a happy dance. :)

I can not wait to start to become part of this community! So excited for the support. :)

See less See more
#6 ·
Hi Casey! Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you and Sunshine here. I'd love to see pictures, too. You should be able to open up your picture on your computer and whatever program it opens it in will have an option to resize image. It is under tools on mine. You may have to look around to find where it is on your program.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.