Betta Fish Forum banner

I'm back!

2K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  Bombalurina 
#1 ·
Hi guys!

It's been a long time since I was last here, as a bunch of varied personal dramas cropped up and just kept coming, but now I am back after my long hiatus. :) I probably won't post as regularly as I used to, but I'll still be doing more than I have been in recent times. Glad to see so many new names on the forums - hopefully some of the older ones are still around too! :)

Bomba

#10 ·
Yeah I got right out of splendens. I found all mine only lasted 2-2.5 years maximum, no matter how good the conditions I kept them in.

It's too heartbreaking to have fish that you invest so much time and love into, only to lose them.
It really is. I'm very sad to lose both - Odysseus is a very special fish as he was the last one I bought from my favourite LFS before it closed, and I was given a huge discount despite his ridiculous beauty, and Artemis is special as the last member of my sorority. Trouble is, I just can't break the addiction. :p

Hello, just wanted to say, I love your name. Would I be correct in assuming you're a Cats fan? XD
Yeah, pretty much. :p You?

Hi Back, I'm Front! :lol:

Sorry, that's my lame post for the hour. Welcome back :) Have you started a thread to try to find out what's wrong with your sick bettas?
Hello Front! Yes, I have. :) However, because of the generality of the symptoms, no one is any the wiser. :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.