Betta Fish Forum banner

Edge!

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Ariel1719 
#1 ·
Wellllllll it happend again :)
i went to the local Big Al's just to "look" and i fell in love with this beautiful (at the time i thought female) delta male. when i was looking at him i thought he looked like a dragon, buttt im not so sure anymore. Im also not sure if he is doing to well, as soon as i put evo and rally into their new homes they made bubblenests and were swimming and looked happy, but Edge just chills at the bottem and hasent eaten anything since i brought him home yesturday! i dont kno whats wrong with him :( but he sure is a cute little bugger...

do you guys think he is partially Dragon? and what should i do about him not eating.. ive tried some flakes but he just sorta looks at it.
anyway this is edge!

he has the shine of Greeny/turquoise with a black body(thats why i thought Dragon) and his fins are red from his body that gradually turn red!

and heres one of evo being his happy friendly self!

See less See more
#6 ·
He is GORGEOUS. I love his colours. Looks like a plakat to me too.

#10 ·
i shall try looking for that white circle, but i really dont think i've seen one! aha unless im not looking right.. and thanks Elaina, thats good to know, i just fed him 5 minuites ago and he eats the pellets but then spits it out again! oh boy :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.