Betta Fish Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

LF HMs/HMPKS.

2K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  ChelseaK 
#1 ·
Hello guys.

I am looking for a Male HMPK, that anyone is rehoming. I don't mind coloration, I'd just like one, I think they are very neat. I also love regular/DT HMs, so if anyone is rehoming any of those, please let me know!

#2 ·
PM me...I have a lot of sellers who are local...might be able to find one for you (more like the DTHM not sure about HMPK)

#3 ·
Scratch last post...can't find that local seller :/

#6 ·
Ooooo. Yes, I just might be interested. what were the parents? any pics? keep me updated. I just might be interested. I have a good friend here on the forum who is gonna be breeding HMPKs, and offering me some fry. but I kinda want one here sooner as a pet. I am planning on breeding reg HMs, so looking to see what people are rehoming. the supplier around here deals only with sickly CTs. so sad, thus, I'm taking over.

#8 ·
Chelsea,

I am very sorry, but I am going to be unable to take any of your juvie fry at this time, or any fish anywhere for that matter. I found that one of my tanks is cracked at the bottom, and I don't have the funds for a new one atm. Thus, admins. I am asking you close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.