Betta Fish Forum banner

I'd like a nice DT

4K views 27 replies 6 participants last post by  DoberMom 
#1 ·
Hello, I have a HMDT that I thought was breeding quality but it seems he is not. He's beautiful but I would like a breeding quality HMDT. I'm only willing to buy from those in the USA and will pay shipping as well.

#3 ·
He has a hunch back. And I would not recommend breeding him (it's almost extreme). His fins are nice but it would be best for the OP to get a new HMDT.

#5 ·
Those DTs came out NICE. Very nice even lobes and good body shape.

#14 ·
I checked out your site and fell in love with the first halfmoon male you have for sale, black rain. I didn't see him on aquabid. Do you still have him or has he been sold? I'd definitely interested in the double tail as well. Would you be able to tell who the parents of the double tail are??

#15 ·
The black male has sold but I do still have some black sibling male's growing out right now. The spawn was very big and I had a lot of black males. I also have a spawn that is 2 weeks old growing out from the male you liked on my site and a sibling female. The DT parents are Henry and a Female I bred called The Ice Princess. Here is the thread
http://www.bettafish.com/showthread.php?t=91436

#22 ·
Well my wonderful bf told me that I should continues breeding. I have everything I need. And now, I also have the room for it. I would like to have one of your black males, any female siblings? And when the little guy is grown, the metallic DT :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.