Betta Fish Forum banner

3 Male Halfmoon Bettas for Sale *Ontario, Canada*

9K views 27 replies 7 participants last post by  animallover4lyfe 
#1 ·
1st is a GORGEOUS healthy red halfmoon, kind of a impulse buy !
I'm asking $20 for him since I paid $24.99 plus tax for him, but I am flexible on the price!

2nd is a black/white halfmoon although as you can tell, he is missing the back part of his tail but otherwise is fine.
He can be adopted into the right home for $5. Dont wanna give him away for free because so many people will want him and wont be able to properly care for him (most ppl on kijiji lol)

3rd is a yellow mustard halfmoon. He is healthy as well and in good shape. He sits in the dark most of the time poor thing, I havent been able to get out and buy him a timer yet...and Im only home once a week!!!!
I'm asking $20 for him as well, but flexible.

I am not looking to make a profit !!! 2nd & 3rd betta cost me WELL over $40 each to buy and ship!!!

Just dont want them to go to any home, Ive tried kijiji but I know alot of people on their are not as knowledgable as you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't want to ship my babies so HOPEFULLY I can find someone to take them in the area....

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Don't tempt me :shock: Haha! Well, when I have the money for a 3rd, and I want one I will see if you have any left ;-) Might even wear myself thin and get a tank to divide and get a 3rd! They are so amazing! I can't wait to see new pics of the guy I'm getting from you. I already have a name picked and the tank set up haha.

#5 ·
haha yeah, well not many people know that much about bettas, so when I say $20, its harder to sell..... most people want free bettas and dont know the difference between each tail type....

i put an ad up for free bettas before and i got like 20 responses in a couple hours LOL.

I promise I will get you more photos, im working 1-930 tomorrow so I wont be able tomorrow but friday I promise I will take some and send you some :D hes changed a little bit...hes got way more black on him, I am thinking hes considered a koi!

#6 ·
Yeah! I always feel so bad for the ones at the pet stores, and for the improperly cared ones :-( I will try and see what I can do about getting a 10gal to divide ;-) I'd LOVE that black and white or the gas :shock:

Whoo! Im stoked haha. Going to name him Oki I do believe :-D

#7 ·
Hahahha ya i hear you,
I worked at two pet stores and if it werent for me the bettas would die very quickly!

ALOT like 90% of employees sadly dont know ANYTHING about bettas!
Its really disgusting actually!

Anyway i forgot to mention your setup looks good im sure he will be happy in that!!!! Cute name too lol. :)

#8 ·
It is disgusting! The one I go to isn't too bad, they at least say that they are tropical fish on the sheet they give you, and what the temperature should be. But I doubt people read it :-(

I'm surfing Kijiji to see if I can find a cheap 5-10gal tank! I'll message you through email if I want another fishy from you. I hope they all find awesome homes! :-D

#15 ·
Well i have one 10 gallon but it comes with the filter gravel divider if you want it (i think) i have to check lol! No lid or light though its different its a hexagon looking tank. I was asking $30. But will take $20 just need to get rid of it. I also have 1.5 gallons, a 3 gallon, And two 1.77 marina goldfish kit tanks but are much better use for bettas

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.