Betta Fish Forum banner

My 2 new very pretty Bettas! Name ideas?

1K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  Jessa24 
#1 ·
I bought 2 new female Bettas from a near by pet store where they keep all of their female bettas in one huge tank. These 2 were the only ones left in the tank for about a month now so I bought them. They have fantastic colors that are just beautiful!

I haven't figured out any names yet but I want them to be Christmas or Winter themed names. Any Ideas for names?

#3 ·
First F ~ Bunny ~ Reminds me of Easter
Second F ~ Hollie or Noel ~ Reminds me of Christmas <3

#6 ·
The top one reminds me of the Snow Princess from The Nutcracker. Don't know why, but she does.

#9 ·
Sad News :(

:cry: The Betta on the bottom, (the last 3 pictures) has died :cry: She was fine last night and this morning at feeding time she was on the bottom dead! I have no idea why she died, she wasn't sick and ate normal. I'm so sad! She was so beautiful too :-( She had no name yet so I decided to name her Holly so she wouldn't be put in the ground without a name at least.

I decided to call the top Betta Joy because I liked that name when it was suggested and besides I was joyful she hadn't died too. It also is in the Christmas song " Joy to the World" and the lyric " ...tidings of Comfort and joy..."

#10 ·
awwww man that sux! well Im glad atleast one of my names got picked and I like the idea behind Joy. I hope she brings u more Joy. Poor Holly. well atleast she didnt die in a dirty cup

#11 ·
Sorry to hear about Holly. She was pretty. At least she was loved!

Joy is really pretty too... love the dots!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.