Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-27-2014, 02:57 PM   #2781 
Lucillia

I need to make my sculpey goldfish earrings!!! I may try it today! and YES XD I love that sign. I would hang it right over the tank.
Lucillia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 07:33 AM   #2782 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony2632 View Post
Happy late birthday lilnaugrim. I love the 2 links you posted, I don't wear earrings, because I'm a guy, but I do still love them.
Ppssssh, you could totally pull off dangly earrings!! haha. I just love the fact it's an MGPK which I absolutely adore!!

And thank you very much!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucillia View Post
I need to make my sculpey goldfish earrings!!! I may try it today! and YES XD I love that sign. I would hang it right over the tank.
Yay goldfish earrings!! Since I already saw the pictures, I want one with Remmy colors but I can't decide if I want it hanging or around the ring itself like you were describing.
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 08:05 AM   #2783 
Lucillia

Do you have a captive ring like mine? Or is it a regular loop? And I can almost guarantee you will have hair get stuck every now and then. I was thinking of doing those like I did my treble clef on my bar, but also making it into an ear cuff too. My other idea is to have it curve with my captive and have it actually sit on the ring itself. I would have to make the hole a little bigger so it slides though, other wise the captive won't fit my ear well any more. Is yours a 16 or an 18?

Also our plants should be here today, and I need your opinion when we get together on painting the goldies. :/ I made little sculpey eyes but everytime I put a pupil I hate it. Even if I put a light reflection. It just makes it ugly. :/

Last edited by Lucillia; 09-29-2014 at 08:08 AM.
Lucillia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 08:55 AM   #2784 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

It's not a captive ring I found out but there are prongs in the ball I think that I have to literally pry off to get off :-/ I don't like it. I think I need to go to a piercer just to get it off to switch it out >.< My hair ALWAYS gets stuck in it from day one, it's got a small opening where the loop doesn't quite hit the ball so hair is always getting in it, it doesn't bother me so much now though but I do want to change it out eventually >.< I could bend the loop but I'd like to keep it just in case or something.

It's a 16.

Don't use black, use a dark brown or umber color to make it less harsh ^_^
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 02:00 PM   #2785 
Alaura123

Imagine if you could get betta earrings custom made to look like your betta? That would be awesome!!!! xD
Must start looking...
Alaura123 is online now   Reply With Quote