Betta Fish Forum banner

I went in to look at fish supplies...

1K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  bamsuddenimpact 
#1 ·
I went into the Petsmart to look at their fish supplies. And I just stopped to look at the bettas they had. Then an employee came up to me and told me they had more by the fish tanks... And one was pretty but he kept jumping from his little pen to go swim with the goldfish. He was soo pretty. He is like orange, blue, and red. I felt my resolve melt, but I ended up leaving the store. I got no more than a mile or so away, and turned around and went to get him. He was in the goldfish tank when she showed him to me, and I went to refind him. He was NOT in the goldfish tank and i thought someone grabbed him right up. But the employee lifted the log in the tank, and out he swims. I am at my parent's right now and didn't have the housing for him, but I have a 2.5 sitting in apt for him when I go back home tomorrow. So I got him a 1 gallon kritter keeper till tomorrow. He is acclimating now, but will follow with pics xD

#5 ·
Yeah, they didnt bother him and he didnt bother them. guess he doesnt like to be alone. Maybe I will get him a snail when we get back home. His temp home is bare without a heater. Didn't see the need for a heater when I have some that will heat it at least to the mid 70s when I go back tomorrow. And his temp tank is a 1 gallon with a lid, cuz he was a jumper and my parents have five cats haha He has no decorations in the temp tank, but its only a day haha

#9 ·
Congrats on the new guy! He is a pretty! I have that same problem all the time. I just can't leave a pretty betta (too bad all bettas are pretty :lol:)!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.