Betta Fish Forum banner

Anyone know how to ship fish/where to get supplies? 8C

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  JKfish 
#1 ·
My mom's been really angry at me since I brought home my two new fish. She's pretty much told me I need to downsize or i can't have fish at all. It's her house, sooo..... 8C I was hoping someone here could walk me through where to get the supplies, and how to ship fish in general, as I've never done it before.

I'm supposed to cut down to 3-4 out of my seven. (Good Sir, who was ill, passed away last night). That one fish for each of my tanks. This is just... idk, it makes me sad. I'm not hurting anyone with my fish or anything, but I guess she just doesn't like it.

#3 ·
I find it really sad when a parent forces their child to downsize, instead of not letting them get to those numbers to begin with. Pets are not disposable. If you were my child, you wouldn't be allowed with more and if 8/7 was too much, you wouldn't have them to begin with. I hope you realize this isn't the right thing to do, but your Mom has rules :( I wish I could help you, I'd take a few if I was your neighbor :)

#6 ·
psh. i'm older than you. i had 8(since Cup passed, i'm down one). my mom's pretty understanding about my love for bettas. she doesn't even suggest vases or "betta tanks" to me anymore. x:

how much would shipping be? i may adopt one. o.o depends on if i can get a spare tank, or not. x:

#9 ·
You can get shipping bags from aquabid...though I'm not sure what the right sizes would be D:

I'm really sorry your mom is making you downsize.... you should get her on here or the sistersite... then she can't say that we ALL have problems.... >.>

Good luck finding them homes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.