Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Memorials
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-05-2015, 07:35 PM   #171 
Julio1983

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Bubbles0 View Post
This made me cry! It touched me in a way I have never felt before. But.....What if your pet was evil? I had a cat that hissed and attacked you if you got close to her....
LOL!!!!
I think they come good :)
Julio1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 07:53 PM   #172 
Guppie luver

So I just had to put down my swordtail, she had been sick for a while, and then her under gravel filter got lifted (unknown cause) and so she was doing very badly, so I decided that the best option was to put her down. I used the vodka method, and I tried my best to keep her from being in pain, but I think I failed, it took about 15 minutes and she struggled to keep fighting till the end. I didn't want her to suffer, and before she couldn't even move from the bottom, and I thought that I would be okay, but flushing her almost killed me, she was such an amazing fighter, she birthed 2 batches of fry with no males in the tank, and she fought so hard for her terorty against my male betta that she was in the tank with. So today was a hard day, I think after a good cry I should be okay though I will miss her though, she tried so so hard to keep going
Guppie luver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 09:04 PM   #173 
Julio1983

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guppie luver View Post
So I just had to put down my swordtail, she had been sick for a while, and then her under gravel filter got lifted (unknown cause) and so she was doing very badly, so I decided that the best option was to put her down. I used the vodka method, and I tried my best to keep her from being in pain, but I think I failed, it took about 15 minutes and she struggled to keep fighting till the end. I didn't want her to suffer, and before she couldn't even move from the bottom, and I thought that I would be okay, but flushing her almost killed me, she was such an amazing fighter, she birthed 2 batches of fry with no males in the tank, and she fought so hard for her terorty against my male betta that she was in the tank with. So today was a hard day, I think after a good cry I should be okay though I will miss her though, she tried so so hard to keep going

sorry for your loss :(
Julio1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 10:01 AM   #174 
valerynnxo

<3
valerynnxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 10:16 PM   #175 
Nova betta

I got a goldfish at walmart, he was stuff on the filter fighting for his life, his fins were all shredded and clamped. I bought him so he could die peacefully. When the netted him he tried to swim away but he could not. During the whole 20 minute ride home he sat on the bottom of the bag trying to swim. But he failed.

When we got home I put him in the 10 gallon, and lowed the water level by 50% and turned off the filter. He was the only one in that tank. He lasted for about an hour until he finally gave up. I was so sad I never thought I could get so attached to a fish in one and a half hours. But the only reason I bought him is so he could die peacefully.
Nova betta is offline   Reply With Quote