Betta Fish Forum banner

Digitally Drawn Fishys

4K views 58 replies 7 participants last post by  KaraAnne 
#1 ·
ZergyMonster inspired me to get back into digital drawing. So I whipped out my Wacom Bamboo and started on using Spike as my guinea pig.
This piece is still being worked on. Needs some more details/smudging. But what do yall think so far?

Oh yeah, here is the reference picture
http://www.bettafish.com/picture.php...ictureid=22791

See less See more
#13 ·
Its gone great

Here the final product, cannot quite figure out how you did that color fading in the background.
And the forum seemed to have killed the quality of the picture. Looks 10x better.
What photoshop do you use? I have CS5

#27 ·
So I've gotten a coupla user's permissions to draw their fishys.
Anyone else want me to draw their fishys?
I perfer side on pictures and ones that clearly show the coloring. :)

#31 ·
#32 ·
TOTALLY different fish, the one in that pic is Mister, he died about a month ago, he was my first betta....
this is the original of Poseidon......... it looks gross because i havent scrubbed my outside of the tank yet.....

Freshwater aquarium Fish Fish Blue Organism

#33 ·
TOTALLY different fish, the one in that pic is Mister, he died about a month ago, he was my first betta....
this is the original of Poseidon......... it looks gross because i havent scrubbed my outside of the tank yet.....

View attachment 50576
He almost looks like a spade tail.
Unless he has had some fin rot I don't think he is a spade tail.
But still a gorgeous fish you've got there :)

#36 ·
Can you do this one please!!! I don't have any good pictures of Benz, nor do I want to try right now he is crazy right now being in that cup and gets even more psychotic with flash but here is Anani

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.