Betta Fish Forum banner

Karen Mac Auley Strikes Again!

1K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  MrVampire181 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Wow. So pretty.
I joined her facebook group.. I won't be buying but I'm there to look in awe. :)

#3 ·
Her fish are too amazing. I bought from her in 2010 and I'll probably buy again early next year. This is first gen outcross so its all fresh blood and I can start a line with these guys :)

#5 ·
They look SOO much better in person. These pics give no justice.

#7 ·
Same here! They will be spawned a few times to produce some awesome fish for the shows :D

#9 ·
Ooooh! Look at those finny friends!
This spawn gets better and better!
You have a great match there... that female is a doll! It's so much fun to watch the fish races on her page. I'm sure there's a lot of people stuck to FB when Karen's on.
I got lucky yesterday and snatched a nice female... Karen sent me pics of the male and I just gotta say that I can't believe she's selling him!

#13 ·
I hope she can get some whites!

bettasusa... these fish are amazing! I can't believe my eyes when I walk past them.

#16 ·
The pictures do no justice! Their siblings just spawned for Karen (amazing purple butterflies) and mine are next! Pumping them up for a spawn. If a spawn is super important to me I go with a 10 gallon tank set up for breeding... so far only my whites have had the honor but these guys are going to as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.