Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-17-2014, 10:52 PM   #70921 
cheekysquirrel

I have my fingers crossed for him and his animals.

We've never had a live tree, and probably never will. My partner loves plants and trees. Loves them... Outside "Think of the bugs! We get enough through the cracks."
cheekysquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 11:31 PM   #70922 
LittleBettaFish

I just found out that it was fortunately up at the other end of his road, and they have downgraded the warning for it. That area catches on fire at least once a year. It's always so dry and apparently this year has been bad.

We used to have this massive Christmas tree, but it died during the big drought we had here in Melbourne. Then mum decided to use these two wollemi trees that she killed in rapid succession. I suggested just going back to the stock standard tree like we used to have, and it's already grown a foot since we've had it.
LittleBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 02:31 AM   #70923 
Silverfang

I might just be able to get a betta again Friday. I haven't had one since the spring, and I miss having one. They are so personable.

Cleaning out the detritus with a turkey baster one ounce at a time had better have paid off!
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 12:25 PM   #70924 
FishyFishy89

Is your life going downhill when you start looking forward to using a new purse you bought last night? It's nothing special, just something new to replace the one I've been using 4+ years.
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 03:05 PM   #70925 
Silverfang

I did it. He's floating in his cup. Already he's going into stimulation overload. Cold bare petsmart shelf with 3 dozen other grumpy cold bettas... to a 78 jungle.

Oh ya
Old 12-19-2014, 04:16 PM   #70926 
PetMania

I'm glad to see this thread active once again.

How has everybody's holiday season been going?
PetMania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 04:30 PM   #70927 
Silverfang

Ah, I think he's going to give trouble... and eat snails, or debris. Pays attention to nothing but what he thinks is something to root through for food.

And his tank, going to do a bit of siphoning every day. Got most of the debris out already, but still, want to keep up until I can look into a tiny sponge filter. Then maybe a couple of shrimp eventually... those won't last. Lol

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese