Betta Fish Forum banner

My 2nd Crowntail :D

682 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Gintoki 
#1 ·
welp so i had a crowntail before but due to poor care he has died. i am now taking care of my friends crowntail as he left down to LA and couldnt bring him with. i hope this guy lasts a few years :D

i really dont like the plants, he wont use them for cover anyways unless i float them at the top rather than keep them anchored. hes been happier since i let the plants float as well, but i want to get some different plants soon :roll:

he is still recovering from being in non conditioned sink water while in the same tank as a goldfish. in a halfgallon tank with two gold fish before one goldfish died and yeah. hes much happier now for sure. ill update this if i get new stuff for his tank ;-)

See less See more
#2 ·
Handsome crowntail

#5 ·
e is still recovering from being in non conditioned sink water while in the same tank as a goldfish. in a halfgallon tank with two gold fish before one goldfish died and yeah. hes much happier now for sure. ill update this if i get new stuff for his tank :wink:
I bet he is more then happy right now! Poor guy

#6 ·

he made himself a bubble nest overnight. it started popping when i opened the top to take a pic, he go seriously mad and started to flare at me until i put the top back on xD before it popped it covered around half the top of the tank. i was so surprised O_O

#8 ·
hmmm, ive had water moving at the surface slowly and he still made a nest and it stayed. floating a plant or a half cup is easiest. i did notice that if you have no top on your tank, and the air is cold they pop. sadly he started to make the nest to go across the whole top of the tank the day before i am changing half the water :|

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.