Betta Fish Forum banner
4M views 13K replies 2K participants last post by  Smaragdina_is_best@12345 
#1 ·
Ok, so I'm sure everyone would love to see the variety of betta tanks/bowls that we have, so post pics of yours here!:-D I have to find my camera, and then I'll get pics of my tanks :)

#8,123 ·
Dragons and Castles and Ships....Oh My!

I moved Ace, my Male multi colored CT Betta from his 5 Gallon to a 10 Gallon tank and made it look Mystic with a Dragon, Dragons cave, Castle, old ship and a bubbling river.

Then I moved Drake, my Slate Blue Male CT Betta from his 1 Gallon tank into Ace's old 5 gallon tank, but redid the whole thing. Drake too has a Dragon and a Castle, plus Drake has a Bridge and a Wizard.

It all started with Chester, my male Orange Dalmatian VT Betta. He used to live in a 1 Gallon tank, then I bought him a 5 Gallon LED tank and decorated it with a Castle, a Ship, a bridge and a Pink Dragon. For some reason I'm really interested in Dragons, Castles and old Ships and I'm not sure why LOL.

So here are my mystic, magical Betta Tanks....
1st pic is Ace, then Drake 2nd and Chester in 3rd picture.

Attachments

#8,126 ·
I moved Ace, my Male multi colored CT Betta from his 5 Gallon to a 10 Gallon tank and made it look Mystic with a Dragon, Dragons cave, Castle, old ship and a bubbling river.

Then I moved Drake, my Slate Blue Male CT Betta from his 1 Gallon tank into Ace's old 5 gallon tank, but redid the whole thing. Drake too has a Dragon and a Castle, plus Drake has a Bridge and a Wizard.

It all started with Chester, my male Orange Dalmatian VT Betta. He used to live in a 1 Gallon tank, then I bought him a 5 Gallon LED tank and decorated it with a Castle, a Ship, a bridge and a Pink Dragon. For some reason I'm really interested in Dragons, Castles and old Ships and I'm not sure why LOL.

So here are my mystic, magical Betta Tanks....
1st pic is Ace, then Drake 2nd and Chester in 3rd picture.
Awe :) I have always wanted an orange dalmatian! He's gorgeous :) They all are!

#8,125 ·
They really need some type of cover... At least a cave and a plant (preferably silk) that will reach the water surface. You can use things like terracotta pots (these are like 99 cents) or a coffee mug for caves. You can buy mugs at walmart for a dollar (I wouldn't use one that has been drank out of and washed because it will have soap residue on it.)

#8,127 ·
I moved Mako out of his 2-gallon into a 5-gallon today. I wish it wasn't shaped the way it is, I'd much rather it be rectangular, but it'll do. :D The cave, plants, thermometer, heater, and some of the gravel were from his old tank, but the flower pot is a new addition. I'd like to replace the plants with some silk plants eventually, mainly because I'd like them to be taller and more natural-colored.

The pictures are really terrible, because my camera doesn't like aquariums for some reason. :dunno:

Feeder fish Aquarium Aquarium decor Freshwater aquarium

Freshwater aquarium Aquarium decor Aquarium Feeder fish

Attachments

#8,132 ·
Lol. Strange name...

#8,146 ·
So its not that big 1.5 gallons. But Its got a filter and it stays constant room temp... Here is Lewi's home :)
Aquarium Aquarium decor Freshwater aquarium Aquarium lighting Glass

Yes, once again I know it is small (Money doesn't grow on trees ) But it is kept clean and Lewi seems very happy in it :)