Betta Fish Forum banner

I'll draw your fish!!! :-)

4K views 59 replies 14 participants last post by  alwaysaBettaLover 
#1 ·
Well.. it's exactly as it says, I'll draw your betta!! It might take just a little while though.
Here's some pieces I did for other users:
Illustration Drawing Orange Sketch Wing

Drawing Illustration Sketch Paper Wing

They aren't exactly my best, and the first one, I used oil pastels, but requests are open, and I hope none of you mind me being so critical of myself ;-) it's a thing I do ( I always think the more critical an artist,the better)

See less See more
#8 ·
Oh, can you please draw my Mr. P whenever you get around to it? I would really love a picture of him! He's in my profile photo and here are a few more, too.

#10 ·
Ok,cowboy, I finished it, and the shading isn't exactly my best, but I am pretty proud of it :) again, like I said, not my best though. I was up all last night, and did 4 're-dos. ( the scales were SUCH A PAIN) I got a bit, well, tired.

Blue Feather Drawing Illustration Sketch

#16 ·
Sure!!! speaking of work being done, I just finished yours, Akane. I had to completely redo, it (and those scales were such a pain!! Lol) but I am PRETTY proud of it! :)

Blue Drawing Sketch Illustration Blue whale

I also hope you don't mind I added a twist to the fins, but I'm trying to come up with a new style :)

#21 ·
Ok, indigobetta, I finished yours last night, and I must say, I am pretty proud of it :) I hope you don't mind I did a whole body shot. I used several pictures to get it as accurate as possible, and the coloring could be better, but I need to get a certain type of colored pencil to get it to blend a bit better. Or blend at all :tongue:

Drawing Fish Illustration Sketch Fish

#22 ·
Ok, indigobetta, I finished yours last night, and I must say, I am pretty proud of it :) I hope you don't mind I did a whole body shot. I used several pictures to get it as accurate as possible, and the coloring could be better, but I need to get a certain type of colored pencil to get it to blend a bit better. Or blend at all :tongue:

View attachment 150610

:thankyou: it looks just like him! your very talented
I like that its a whole body shot because I want to use it in my signature:D

#27 ·
Oh, it's ok and I'm sorry for your loss. Actually, to be honest, I haven't really started on it, so it's fine. :)

And, I have been quite busy recreating starry night on a 20 by 30 inch canvass. Ugh, I just ran out of acrylics. So I actually have been pretty lazy, but I promise I will get it done soon!! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.