Betta Fish Forum banner

I'll Draw Your Fish! Fast!

4K views 33 replies 10 participants last post by  bloo97 
#1 ·
Heeey everyone! After looking at a betta doodle I did I thought I could draw your fish! (And whoever owns Helios, please contact me! I actually really want to draw your fish!) I will do it on paper and in crayon.

Requirements:
1. Cannot be an action shot. (In a turning position, upside-down, Etc.)
2. Has to be a clear pic. Can't be too blurry.
3. I can put its name on the paper for you.

I will do about 3 at a time, and I can do them fast. 3-5 days or so.

First come first served.

Peace!

#5 ·
lets see:

^Melvin

^Tamina

^Nero

^Dastan

and hats the clearest i have of Benny

go nuts :)

#7 ·
I am not sure what helios the op is talking about i think *THINK* i seen another helios.

#8 ·
#12 ·
Wow. He is stunning!

If I may ask that I don't get any more requests right now or I'll get over-whelmed. I'll let you know when you can start requesting.

I have finished Niko and Melvin.

I'll post the pics once I have more done.

#16 ·
RIP TAMINA :(
heres my new boy:

he has no name yet

#19 ·
he has a name now:
Louie

#18 ·
he was pretty littlenibbler

#21 ·
I know you didn't want to feel over whelmed and all but I wanted to make sure and get in here before everyone else did. So don't feel presured at all please. This is my soon to be betta (still waiting for him to be shipped). If you wouldn't mind drawing a picture of him it would be greatly appreciated.

#22 ·
Sweet! Love your fish. :p

I'm going to close the requests now, and I'll draw them soon.

But! I do have family in town so I may not be able to draw your fishes this weekend. I do have some finished and I'll try to post 'em tonight. :)

#24 ·
Can't wait to see the art, bloo97! There are alot of talented betta artist on this site. I have been amazed with people's art here.:)

#25 ·
ol, but I'm doing mine in Crayon. xD

I should have them up today at the earliest, Monday at the latest. My life got busy at the wrong time, eh?

#26 ·
your fine Bloo take as long as you need

#27 ·
I have pics! *Puts on Santa Hat*

Sorry to the owner of Benny because there is a cut out of the paper. lol But the betta drawing is there. ;P

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.