Betta Fish Forum banner

Cup o' Bettas!

2K views 30 replies 15 participants last post by  bettalover2033 
#1 ·
I just snapped a pic of my 3 month old runts during a 100% water change.

There's 11-13 here. The other 8 are jarred.

See less See more
#4 ·
These guys are on the small side...weluvbettas..yours are only like 5 days older so about 3 months. Their brothers and sisters in the jars are almost adult size.

#13 ·
They do but not as much...also the light is behind them so it's hard to see any color.
super cute! do you spawn for profit or for hobby?
Hobby :) There's not much profit in it but I love it.

#22 ·
This is probably a REALLY dumb question, but I don't know a lot about breeding. :-D How old do the fry get before they get their coloring? Or are they cellophane? :p

#23 ·
This is probably a REALLY dumb question, but I don't know a lot about breeding. :-D How old do the fry get before they get their coloring? Or are they cellophane? :p
These guys developed color just before the 2 week mark...this photo dosen't show it.

Are you excited? Also are you going to show your HMPK geno dragons?
Yup that's these guys! I hope in another generation to get real dragons.

#25 ·
They're not dragons, grandma was a dragon but grandpa wasn't. I'm crossing back to the parents to get the gene to hopefully show up.

#29 ·
I originally thought Drax was a dragon *Huffs* then I found out the only dragon handed out at the dorm death give away was given to some Freshman who the next day and I quote. "Meh fish committed Suicide!" pfft...

*Snaps out of it*

Cute fish btw... when does the aggression start to kick in and ya have to separate them?

#27 ·
I'll need a picture to confirm...the pair I own are dragosn depending on how th elight hits them...I do have one or two dragons from the spawn...both black with green dragon scaling.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.