Betta Fish Forum banner

Small Betta Pellets

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  plakatfighter123 
#1 ·
So one of my boys is smaller than the other two and can't seem to eat the pellets my other two boys eat. I have enough small pellets to last another month or two but idk what to get after those run out because I don't remember the brand name. Does anyone know of a smaller betta pellet?

#4 ·
New Life Spectrum Grow is the smallest pellet i know of. my CT female, Freya, was so tiny when i got her, i had to crush her pellets, but she could eat the Grow pellets just fine. and, they helped her grow more, too! :3 if all else fails, regular pellets, crushed up work fine. :3

#6 ·
I really recommending the one that ,,bamsuddenimpact'' did Betta Food Daily nutrition by Aqueon for . It in the yellow round box. The pellets are small and not heart all my bettas love them. But not all the stores have them though. I even call them and ask if they discontinue them. They told me they still distribute them. I guess it can be ordered on line may be from pat store or www.aqueonproducts.com

New Life SPECTRUM Betta Formula in the round box with blue lid good. But they don't float they go right to the bottom. Well mine bettas are grab them fast :)

#7 ·
the grow pellets i use float for a long while before they sink. all my bettas adore them, but i can't feed them to Cup. he gobbles them too fast, and since they're so small, he gets more air than pellets and bloats up. x-X i've fed them to Chappy since she was a month-old fry. :3

#9 ·
Yeah, my Philson is little as well. He loves the Aqueon Betta Food pellets. They're the only ones he will eat. They're great. They will float for a little while, so yeah just watch your betta and make sure he eats them.

#10 ·
Thanks for all the suggestions guys :) I'll be buying more the next time I can get to my PetSmart (an hour and a half away :p )

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.