Betta Fish Forum banner

Filter/Heater help

793 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  azjen 
#1 ·
I have my beta in a 4 gallon tank. It came with a filter but it was too strong and stressed her out. I want to get a new filter. I saw the recommendations of an Azoo or Tetra Whisper Internal.

I saw the Tetra Whisper In tank 3i is that different from the Tetra Whisper Internal?

I do think my Jazzma is a little sensitive to a higher flow filter so I want the calmest one possible. I do think I need one as I have not had one the last week and the water gets a little dirty on top.

Should I use the Tetra 3i or order the Azoo?

Also, I live in Arizona and the temp of the room Jazzma is in all year is kept at 78 degrees in the summer and about 72 in the winter. I don't have a problem getting a heater but don't want it to get too hot in her tank.

#2 ·
You don't have to have a filter but I've heard sponge filters have a good flow, it may work to with the filer you have to rubberband sponges around the in and out take just wash it all very good fist.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.