Betta Fish Forum banner
1M views 15K replies 837 participants last post by  ThatFishThough 
#1 ·
Alright, let's admit it, we are all guilty of fantasy shopping on Aquabid (and sometimes even splurging!) I thought I would start a thread for people to show off their dream betta's, unusual colors, and exciting purchases!

#11,400 ·
Shame he has potential in the coloring department :(.

Generally it isn't bred for on purpose but some overlook it to get the colors or fins they want. It isn't great breeding. I've heard of fighter plakats being bred to be spoonheaded, apparently it's advantageous when they fight...

#11,418 ·
#11,419 ·
AB question

Hello ,Everyone first time posting in BF.com :oops: I plan on ordering on AB for the first time . Was wondering if anyone knows if i can order something from one seller tonight and in 6 days order again from a different seller and still receive my fish in the same shipment. When it says that lindas next shipment is on he 14th does that mean they arrive there and she ships on the 14th. Is there a cut off date before all the fish arrive to the trans shipper in thailand .. so they can arrive in the states on the 14th ? .. Does anyone know how the process works ?

#11,420 ·
if the shipment date is right then yes.i reccomend this seller. i got all of my imports from him and never had a problem. and yes if it says lindas next date is th 14th that means that the fish from thailand will be sent to her on the 14th. i bought a pair from this seller the day before the day it was gonna be shipped and got it the the same shipment

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?disp&viewseller&Phusit

#11,449 ·
if the shipment date is right then yes.i reccomend this seller. i got all of my imports from him and never had a problem. and yes if it says lindas next date is th 14th that means that the fish from thailand will be sent to her on the 14th. i bought a pair from this seller the day before the day it was gonna be shipped and got it the the same shipment

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?disp&viewseller&Phusit

Yeppers! I love Phusit's bettas, and service. Have gotten many of my fish from him. Ecpecting another of his in the next day or so. :)

#11,421 ·
She doesn't ship on the 14th because she has many fish to sort through, but they do arrive in the states on the 14th. If you get any fish before the date of the shipment than they will arrive in the same shipment.

She'll ship them out a few days later and depending on the shipping you choose (Express or Priority).

Basically you get a quote from the transhipper on the overall cost so you know what you'll be paying, you then buy the fish from the seller on AB, then you shoot them an email on who your transhipper is. Don't forget to pay them also, they usually prefer paypal.

#11,422 ·
I won I won I won! I got the little female I wanted! My first aquabid purchase! Gaaahhh!!

Okay, phew, got that out of my system! Had to get it out here as the family/friends just don't get my obsession lol

Now if I can just win the male I want to pair her with...but that's a problem for Wednesday lol

Back to setting up her new tank!

#11,425 ·
Congratulations! She's a pretty lady :)

I won my guy a few days back; hopefully he makes it ok since he may have velvet. :-/ Fingers crossed and all that...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.