Betta Fish Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

How NOT to care for a betta

14K views 19 replies 16 participants last post by  LebronTheBetta 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Seen that vid. Put it on site. Made clear that it was a sucky way to care for them. Old news for me.

#8 ·
We should!! and make sure to put this site on the end, so that peopel can come here and know the truth

#12 ·
He seems pretty knowledgeable about fish....just not bettas.

#16 ·
Make it 2+ years now DQ lol...

Welcome, seen that video, it's hideous.. but if possible, could you please not bring out archived posts? Sometimes it confuzzles us if we think it's new as some don't always look at the post date.
<raises hand.. yeah I have those moments>

Otherwise.. yeah, horrid video, saw it somewhere else and I went off on it.. lol

#17 ·
at 1:35 he said : "There is not much to maintaining a Betta fish..." And I thought to myself (and even commented "Yeah, you should be good as long as you don't listen to this idiot!"

#19 ·
Acting like the genius he's not. Pure idiocy.

#20 ·
OK, that's enough of hatred. We ALL know that all over the world that people are giving bad care for animals. It's not like we can change it. We could, change animal care around where we live but not the whole world of bad animal care. This guy in the video, knows fish. At least he DID mention water changes. Not like he said that they don't need them at all. This is an old post. So please stop this. Mostly everyone who commented on the video on youtube knows that it's wrong info so they won't do as he says.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.