Betta Fish Forum banner

My Sorority (pic heavy)

498 views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  helms97 
#1 ·
hey everyone, i just realized that i have never posted any pictures of my sorority, so here you go! tell we what you think! if you have any questions or concerns let me know! oh, and i would be more than happy to post pics of any more girls you want to see!

this girl will be shipped to me monday :-D
View attachment 230593

View attachment 230521 View attachment 230529 View attachment 230537 View attachment 230545 View attachment 230553 View attachment 230561 View attachment 230569 View attachment 230577 View attachment 230585

Ares says HI!
View attachment 230601

#2 ·
Anyone?

#5 ·
thanks! i cant wait to see her.. im defiinitly for excited than i should be!:redyay:

#7 ·
ive been looking and cant find any that im really a fan of.. I'm tring to get something that catches my eye but probably havent been looking as hard as should! :crazy: and thanks!

#9 ·
hmmm i never thought of that! i always see interesting ones i like too ! thanks! and sorry i never aw the other comment! i have twelve soon to be 13 girls..

i also forgot to say, if anyone has any other fish suggestions id like to here them, i would like to see life everywhere in the tank haha

#11 ·
Thank you! I just need to get more plants for it.. Im hoping my sags (which i love btw) from aokashi will carpet eventually. And thanks i shes going to be my first hmpk female and she maybe the female i use for my first spawn if i decide to breed! I think shes a stunner:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.