Betta Fish Forum banner

Aquabid? breeding in a dorm. moving.

951 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  MrVampire181 
#1 ·
Should i get a realy good betta from aquabid if it is only my second one. I am only allowed to have one fish at a time:roll:, I don't want to take one away from a world class breeder. Can you beed in a dorm. Dad could pull it off but is it safe for the betts. I might be moving soon how do I deal with that.(Al;l of my freinds 21 guppies died on a move that was onld 2 hours.

#3 ·
I breed in my small bedroom. It depends on the setup. You'll need at least one spawning tank an growout tank per spawn so only work with one or two at a time. Bettas are good travelers and won't die from moving. Pack them like you were shipping them but keep them with you.

Here's a thread on shipping bettas: http://www.bettafish.com/showthread.php?t=35196

#4 ·
That is a good point 1fish2fish. I was possibly wondering when I am allowed to have more than one, or a gift or somthing allong that line.

O.K mr. Vampire so I will keep him with me and pack it as if I were shipping it.

#5 ·
Just be sure that the heat pack NEVER comes into contact with the fish bag. You can place the fish bag in a brown paper bag and roll it up to keep the fish insulated.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.