Betta Fish Forum banner

What is your favorite Betta fin shape/style?

• halfmoon

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • plakat

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • combtail

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • veitail

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • delta/super delta

• It doesn't matter-I love all Bettas!!! :)

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • pet store mutt (random fin shape, color and pattern)

• crowntail

• roundtail

• doubletail

• color:yellow

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • color:orange

• color:red

• color:purple

• color:black

• color:white

• color:mixed/multicolored

• color: gray

• color: green

• color:gold/chocalate

• pattern:piebald :)

• pattern: butterfly :)

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • pattern: multicolored

• pattern: random splotches

• pattern: Tye Dye ;)

POLL:What is your favorite Betta fin shape?

4K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  MyRainbowBettaFish 
#1 · (Edited)
My dream betta would be a black and white piebald halfmoom. I don't know why, but i just LOVE piebalds!

Extra:

If you decide to post on this thread about your favorite fin shape, you are also more than welcome to include the color and pattern your deem betta would have.

Thanks for voting!!!:lol:

Happy Memorial Day!

NOTE: You CAN choose more than one answer :)

#2 ·
You didn't put mustard gas or copper! :O :p

I have a different favourite colour for every tail type. :p I love steel blue plakats, green copper or mustard gas halfmoons, solid red or blue VTs, multi CTs and white or cellophane deltas.

I've never been a fan of piebald, marble...anything flesh coloured, or of doubletails. Don't really like extremely vivid cambodians (subtle ones are lovely, though) or dragons with white bodies and red tails.

#7 ·
I know this isn't a fin style or coloration option, but I really want a find a giant. Fin styles, plakat or crowntail depending the betta. Coloration is also individualized imho. For example, my bf has a very beautiful orange VT. The coloration is beautiful on him.

#11 ·
Yah that is a pretty high price for a giant. I haven't seen any at my LPS ever, so i can't really agree with the same coloration thing. All that i know though, is that i really want a second Betta fish (they are so addictive lol!) . I either want a half-moon or plakat, that is black or white and piebald (i don't know why but i love this pattern!).

#13 · (Edited)
#15 ·
I am so in love with marbles and yellows and green metallics right now. And blacks. And steel blues. And butterflies. And oranges. I picked "it doesn't matter" . . . because to me it doesn't. They're all so beautiful! As long as they are healthy and happy, it doesn't matter what tail type or colour they are. But I do have preferences, and they change so often it's hard to keep track of them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.