Betta Fish Forum banner

One of a Kind, PINK halfmoon :)

3K views 31 replies 16 participants last post by  animallover4lyfe 
#1 ·
taa daaaaa... hes my baby <3

#8 ·
Thanks everyone :)
It was my dream to find a pink betta
I actually have two but the other one has fin damage.
Yes i got him from aquabid but from a new breeder. Actually i think he imports and breeds. I saw him on facebook from his page lol.
I also got one more pink one coming from him as well this month :)

#15 ·
He is GORGEOUS!!!!! I've been haunting Aquabid for the last 2 months and bought a bunch of new fishies.....which breeder did you get this beauty from??? How did I miss him??? lol.....

Where do you live, btw.....just so BeautifulBetta123 and I can stop by and see him in person.....lol.....and maybe steal him.....

#23 ·
Ooo he is awesome!! I saw one like him on AB once, I've always been mad at myself for not buying him!

#24 ·
Thanks :D I didnt have to think twice when i saw him lol i think i almost had a heart attack racing to msg the breeder and saving him for me....I have bought three fish from him already, hes great....he gets some pretty interesting colours every now and then. I just look out for the pinks and purples lol :D

#31 ·
Gorgeous, wow. I can't remember if I commented on this post before but ahhh he's beautiful.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.